Wedding Ceremony Samples
Services Included With Each Ceremony:
- 1. Optional Personal visit with bride and groom, (to get acquainted and answer your questions.)
- 2. Unlimited email & telephone support.
- 3. Provide you with many ceremony options so that you can personalize your wedding ceremony.
- 4. Your wedding license officiated and registered.
- 5. Free Wedding planner "Weddings 101" lots of great ideas for your wedding)
- 6. Free Travel to your wedding location within 30 miles.
Sample Ceremony Outline:
- (Optional) Who gives this bride to be married:
- (Optional) Opening prayer, blessing, poem or reading:
- Vow exchange (You can say your own vows):
- The promises (The I do's & pledges):
- Ring Exchange:
- (Optional) Signing of the marriage license before family & friends:
- (Optional) Poem, reading, special requests, unity candle etc:
- Closing words:
- Optional) Closing prayer, blessing, poem or reading:
- Big big kiss:
- Presentation of husband and wife:
Examples Of Special Requests: (see sample readings & inserts)
- Unity candle or mixing sand symbolizing unity, blending of families:
- Breaking of the glass: (Symbolizes the fragility of life)
- Rose presentation to parents/children or family: (A single red rose means I love you)
- Mention of children or family in Ceremony, Parental honoring: (Some couples will give their children a ring, medallion, bracelet, or say some special words to them or to family members in the ceremony)
- Love poetry, blessings & readings:
- The Cord Of 3 Strands: (see sample readings & inserts)
- Blessing Of The Hands: (see sample readings & inserts)
- Butterfly Release: (see sample readings & inserts)
- Family Vows: (see sample readings & inserts)
- Nature weddings & indian poems:
Can-A-Lope Wedding Officiants