Officiating Your Ceremony Is Our Greatest Pleasure!

Pablo: San Juan Wedding Officiants & Bilingual Puerto Rico Clergy

Puerto Rico
(725) 696-2779
San Juan Metro Area & Adjoining Cities (Mileage May Apply For Cities Further Than 30 Miles From San Juan)

San Juan wedding officiants. We are a wedding ministry which offers Christian and Non Denominational wedding ceremonies in Puerto Rico. We officiate weddings at churches, homes, hotels, restaurants, gardens, beaches or almost anywhere. We have 3 main advantages for couples wishing to marry in Puerto Rico; they are: 1.) We do not make denominational distinctions, 2.) We do not require pre-nuptial classes, retreats, 3.) We are mobile. We officiate weddings almost anywhere in Puerto Rico. Bilingual Services Available: All our wedding ceremonies include the following services:

1. Wedding Ceremony 2. Paper work filing with Government after ceremony. 3. Licensed and Uniformed Minister

Testimonial: Hello Cindy, its Elizabeth we had a wedding in Puerto Rico on Aug 18th. I just had to write and thank you so very much, it went GREAT, Pablo was very professional and warm at the same time, I mean he really followed every request I had to its last detail. I would highly recommend Can-A-Lope Wedding Officiants to anyone! Seriously, thank you all so much for your professionalism. It was truly appreciated by all.
Elizabeth & Peter Colon

Out of state couples wishing to marry in Puerto Rico are sometimes overwhelmed regarding the legal requirements to get a marriage license here. At the request of many couples who literally had a hard time with getting all documentation, Can-A-Lope Wedding Ministers Puerto Rico recently started offering a package which we call the “Full Document Race Package” or “The Legal Package”. This package enables couples to get all documents the easy way with no fear of getting lost in the process. The package starts at $595.00 in the Metro Area ($695.00 nearby cities of metro area), and includes doctor’s fees, government registration fees, staff (car and driver) fee.
You need to bring from the USA the following required documents: A. Laboratory Tests: Syphilis, Chlamydia & Gonorrhea (within 14 days of the wedding). B. Birth Certificate C. Driver’s License (or passport, or both) D. Divorce decree (if previously married)

Check For Availability

Request A Call From This Officiant Before Making Your Reservation

Questions Please Call 1-725-696-2779